And Baby Makes Four

This blog has been all sorts of silent lately.  I blame that on my feeling huge and uncomfortable, almost 2 weeks worth of false labor driving me mad and oh yeah, our little boy made his arrival a week ago today!  Harrison Daniel was born at 4:40AM on Sunday December 14th weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long.  I'll be working on his birth story soon and will have some non-horrifying photos from the birth photographer to go with it as soon as I get those back.  But in the meantime, here's one from when he was just a couple hours old.
He is such a sweetie and loves to snuggle and so far, seems pretty chill.  Fingers crossed!

And one last bump pic.  I actually took this the day before I went into labor with him and right before we headed out to get some Santa photos done...hence the snazzy dress Selah has on.  And her judgy look.


No comments