Weekly Pregnancy Updates : 33 Weeks

 | Shirt | Leggings (similar) | Boots |

So yes, I realize the dresser behind me is sort of a catchall for a random mess o' stuff but in all fairness, I just finished painting the wall behind the crib and the dresser is holding a bunch of stuff that was just...laying elsewhere.  And pay no attention to the haphazard drawer pull...the ones on that drawer are getting replaced and these 2 are just hanging out until those arrive.  This photo totally makes me look sloppy and lazy but whatevs.  And does the potential of little man being here in a month freak anyone else out but me?!?


How Far Along:  33 Weeks
Maternity Clothes: Yes, with the exception of a shirt here and there.
Stretch Marks: No, fingers crossed.
Sleep: It's actually been semi-decent this week.  I wake up a few times but at least I'm getting right back to sleep.  I'll take what I can.  That and a few mornings where Selah has slept in an extra hour have been awesome.
Best/Worst Moment This Week: I started Selah potty training this week.  I'm sure I'm getting a few raised eyebrows for doing this at 8 months preggo but with all the colds I've had in the last couple months, I needed to at least give it a real go before D Day.  And she's totally rocking it!  She's had 3 accidents over 4 days and I'm so proud of her.  And me too...let's be honest.
Have You Told Friends & Family: Yes.
Miss Anything: A better immune system.
Movement: As I described to a friend recently, it feels like I have a 6 foot long octopus in my stomach some days.  Yeowch!
Food Cravings: I've been trying not to bake or bring any desserts into the house lately because I have zero self control.  That being said, I've been wanting a little sweet something at night so the 5 pound bag of chocolate chips I bought at Costco has been helping with that.  I grab a small handful (yes, handful...don't judge) of those in a little bowl and eat those after Selah's gone to bed and that helps with my sweets craving.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: Our dogs' smell.  Yep...can't really stand to be around them.
Have You Started to Show Yet: Onward and outward.
Baby Is A: BOY!
Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on comfortably.
Belly Button In or Out: It's definitely visible through my shirts.  Can't wait for that to go back.
Happy or Moody:  I'd say pretty good for the most part.  I'm surprised at myself for not losing my mind when it came to potty training as I'm sometimes not the most patient person around....cough cough.
Labor Symptoms: Still Braxton Hicks and an occasional cramp here and there but still okay.
Looking Forward To: Making it to Thanksgiving with little man still IN my belly.  37 weeks is the magic number in order to deliver at home here in Colorado so that is my personal goal.  Not sure just how much past that I want to go ;)

No comments