Weekly Pregnancy Updates : 31 Weeks

 | Shirt | Jeans |

I've had so many tragic run-ins with hair stylists that I've long been doing my own hair because I can't find anyone that hasn't screwed it up in some form or fashion.  I had a great hair stylist 3 years ago but she stopped doing hair and I've been playing Stylist Roulette ever since.  Had a trim that took 2 years to grow out because it looked like a dog chewed on it?  Yup.  Had a severe brassy orangey-blonde ombre look when I clearly asked for (and brought a very clear photo) that I wanted subtle balayage?  Another yup.  So I got a wild hair and decided I wanted to add some more balayage to my hair.  Yes, I was a bit nervous because I've done it in the past and got a tad crazy with how long I left it on.  This time I was much more conservative and it turned out exactly how I wanted it!  Might have to do a tutorial next time I do it...hmmm.


How Far Along:  31 Weeks
Maternity Clothes: Yes, with the exception of a shirt here and there.
Stretch Marks: No, fingers crossed.
Sleep: That dang insomnia is back at it again.  Really wish it would go away so I could go some sleep before little guy comes and then it's just up multiple times a night.
Best/Worst Moment This Week: The cooler nights but having highs in the mid 80's one day was a little ridiculous.
Have You Told Friends & Family: Yes.
Miss Anything: A decent night's sleep; taking a deep breath; energy.
Movement: This boy is growing and my insides can tell...oy!
Food Cravings: I've had a thing for Ritz Bitz cheese crackers recently. Let's just say the Target brand crackers are better than the name brand.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: Our dogs' smell.  Yep...can't really stand to be around them.
Have You Started to Show Yet: Onward and outward.
Baby Is A: BOY!
Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on comfortably.
Belly Button In or Out: It's definitely visible through my shirts.  Can't wait for that to go back.
Happy or Moody: A little moody, let's be honest.  I'm not feeling awesome or comfortable and I'm just anxious to be more flexible/mobile/energetic again.
Labor Symptoms: Still Braxton Hicks and an occasional cramp here and there but still okay.
Looking Forward To: Our family/maternity pictures this weekend!  I've had our outfits planned for, ahem, awhile and unfortunately the weather is proving to be a little warmer than I'd like so I will be thinking cold thoughts while sweating in my fur vest.

No comments