13 Weeks


And thus begins the weekly baby updates!  I didn't really do this with Selah and wish I had so I could have something to look back on.  Or, possibly look back and feel sorry for myself that I'm bigger this time around?!?  Anyway...

How Far Along: 13 Weeks (This is a few days behind so I'm actually at 14 weeks today.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 pounds.  Yikes.  Although I think 4 of that is from all the cake from Selah's birthday.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet.  Still comfy in my regular clothes.
Stretch Marks: Nope.  I didn't have any with Selah so I'm hoping that holds true this time around too.
Symptoms: Just tired.  Running around after a toddler (and growing a person) probably adds to that!
Sleep: Pregnancy nasal congestion...'nuff said.
Best Moment This Week: Selah's birthday.  Can't believe she's 2!
Have You Told Friends & Family: Yes
Miss Anything: I'd kill for a turkey Subway sandwich right about now.
Movement: There's definitely a mover in there!  I felt Selah at 12 weeks and this one is following suit.
Food Cravings: Nothing weird and I'm usually satisfied with having it once.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: Tossed food in the trash can.  Hello K9 Unit nose!
Have You Started to Show Yet: I'm showing way earlier than I did with Selah.  Still looking like I just pigged out on a few too many burgers though.
Baby Is A: Don't know yet!
Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on.
Belly Button In or Out: Still in but seems like it's fighting that lately.
Happy or Moody: Pretty good for the most part...although temperamental toddlers can test that at times ;)
Looking Forward To: Finding out what this little one is next month!

1 comment