14 Weeks



How Far Along: 14 weeks (still a week behind so I'm really 15 weeks today) but I'm now in the 2nd trimester...whoop whoop!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still at 5 pounds which I am totally attributing to Selah's birthday cake because I haven't gained a single pound since I finally shipped the remainder off with Dan to take to work and get out of the house before the poundage hit double digits.
Maternity Clothes: Still fitting in regular clothes but I did wear some maternity shorts recently because they're seriously cute and I don't have any distressed denim shorts so there ya go. 
Stretch Marks: Still none...fingers crossed.
Symptoms: Morning sickness has pretty much left the building...just a sour stomach here and there.
Sleep: Nasal congestion in combo with the ridiculous allergies I get every year...not stellar.
Best Moment This Week: Brief cooler temps outside.  I'm not a fan of heat...like at all.
Have You Told Friends & Family: Yup.
Miss Anything: Breathing through my nose at night.
Movement: This baby has brief dance parties inside.
Food Cravings: I love Panera's mac 'n cheese.  We don't have one even remotely close to us so I just dream about it until I'm actually near one.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: The smell of the beef & broccoli I made for dinner last night was iffy...cleaning it up out of the crock pot was more than enough for me to handle this morning.
Have You Started to Show Yet: Yes...still could be a food baby on some days.
Baby Is A: Not sure yet!
Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on.  Although I have my bigger fake wedding band in the ready for when my fingers get too sausagey to wear the real deal.
Belly Button In or Out: Still in but looking odd.
Happy or Moody: Pretty happy...except for the day earlier this week that Selah decided to play Godzilla throughout the entire house all by 9am.
Looking Forward To: Fall!  Is it fall yet? ;)

No comments