eBay Fashion...Toddler Addition Part I

eBay.  Pretty much everybody knows what it is but there's not many people who really know all the awesomeness it has to offer.  I consider myself somewhat of an eBay fiend.  eBay isn't just used stuff!  Although I will be the first to admit I am not too good to buy a pair of gently used 7 For All Mankind Dojo wide leg jeans.  Still one of my favorite purchases four years later.  No, eBay is full of brand new things!  There are a lot of eBay stores that sell brand new things and usually at much cheaper than in a store.  I like myself and my little 2 year old sidekick to look nice (that's not a crime) but I also don't want to break the bank on something that's going to get avocado or peanut butter on it within 5 minutes so I usually head over to eBay to see what I can dress the little miss in.  So sit back, check out these awesome finds and then bust out your wallet because I guarantee you're not going to want to let these go!

Granted it's now the wrong season for these first finds but these were some of my favorite cool weather pants for Selah.

These leggings come in sets of 3 and there are so many color options!  They're also really thick and almost woolen and perfect for those colder months.

I bought these boots for Selah and they are soooo adorable!  Purple, fringe, boots...triple threat!

Now, I know a lot of people steer away from items that are being shipped straight from somewhere in Asia but lemme be the first to tell you, give it a chance.  I've found some amazing finds on eBay that have come from Asia that are much cheaper and if you're willing to wait a little longer, it's well worth it.  How cute are these leggings?  Pretty dang cute.

 And this dress!  For $14...I think you can wait a couple weeks.  Am I right???
So run, don't walk to your nearest computer and get goin'.  You can thank me later :)

No comments