Weekly Pregnancy Updates : 22 Weeks

| Shirt | Scarf |

Pay no attention to the awesome bruise on my leg.  Who knows where it came from...probably a wall/corner/door/table/chair/any of the million things that are around the house. I bruise easily...what can I say!

How Far Along: 22 Weeks (These are a week behind so I'm really 23 weeks this week.)
Maternity Clothes: Most of them are at this point.  They're just more comfortable, especially since I carry so low.
Stretch Marks: No, fingers crossed.
Sleep: Sleep has actually been somewhat decent this week.
Best/Worst Moment This Week: The awesome chocolate cake that a friend brought me a huge slice of.  I tried to make it last longer...but I did not.
Have You Told Friends & Family: Yes.
Miss Anything: I'll be honest...not gaining weight.
Movement: Little guy's restful moments are few and far between.
Food Cravings: Chocolate cake.  
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: Still have that hyper sensitive Bloodhound nose going on.
Have You Started to Show Yet: You don't say?!
Baby Is A: BOY!
Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on comfortably.
Belly Button In or Out: In but it seems like the top wants to pop out any second and the bottom is still laying low.  It's weird.
Happy or Moody: The chocolate cake put me in a good mood :)
Labor Symptoms: Still lots of Braxton Hicks but everything else appears to be good!
Looking Forward To: Summer bidding itself adieu!

No comments