Weekly Pregnancy Updates : 24 Weeks

 | Dress

The hubby and I went out to dinner the other night and I realized that I had nothing really dressy enough for this place that would cover both the baby bump and my butt.  The bump has a funny way of hiking the hemline up a few inches into trashy territory.  So I pulled out this dress I bought last year that worked for the time being.  And then after we got home, remembered I did buy a nice black maternity dress a couple months ago so at least I have something for the next time we go out.

Picked up a lovely cold over the weekend and was promptly knocked on my butt.  Being sick and pregnant really sucks because you can't take anything.  Talk about serious nasal congestion!  I've somewhat seriously considered using Selah's Nose Frida on myself to get the serious snot out of my sinuses but can't quite figure out how I'd do it.  Laugh all you want...I'm feeling like crud and desperate to feel normal again.  Well, at least as 'normal' as I was last week.


How Far Along: 24 Weeks (These are a week behind so I'm really 25 weeks this week.)
Maternity Clothes: Yup. I've finally given up on making non-maternity work.
Stretch Marks: No, fingers crossed.
Sleep: Slightly awful with the cold I've had this week.
Best/Worst Moment This Week: Going to the mountains for the day with mi familia was awesome.  The awful cold I caught the next day was definitely not.
Have You Told Friends & Family: Yes.
Miss Anything: And I thought I was having nasal breathing issues before this cold...ha!
Movement: Little guy's restful moments are few and far between.
Food Cravings: Pretty much anything chocolate.  
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: Still have that hyper sensitive Bloodhound nose going on.
Have You Started to Show Yet: You don't say?!
Baby Is A: BOY!
Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on comfortably.
Belly Button In or Out: In but it seems like the top wants to pop out any second and the bottom is still laying low.  It's weird.
Happy or Moody: Being sick kinda depresses me.  And not being able to really take anything super potent for it sucks.
Labor Symptoms: Still lots of Braxton Hicks but everything else appears to be good!
Looking Forward To: The changing leaves up in the mountains.

No comments