Weekly Pregnancy Updates : 28 Weeks

| Shirt (and on sale!) | Jeans | Paint |

So there was a seriously long stretch of zero blogging from me because I was feeling like near death.  I picked up a cold at the beginning of the month and just when I was thinking that I was better, I picked up that fantastic respiratory virus that was sending lots of kids across the country to the hospital with breathing issues.  I had a couple of asthma attacks and it really affected my breathing and stamina.  It has taken me awhile to get my strength back up and I think I can say (fingers crossed) that I am finally starting to feel more normal.  You can find me indoors with a can of Lysol until after this kid pops out.

In between illnesses, I painted 3 of little man's walls.  The wall behind the crib is going to be a different color, which I will get to sometime soon.  We decided on Benjamin Moore's Chocolate Truffle for the main color and I can't say enough good things about Benjamin Moore paint.  It covers so well and the colors are always awesome.  I'm loving the rich brown!

How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Maternity Clothes: Yes, with the exception of a shirt here and there.
Stretch Marks: No, fingers crossed.
Sleep: Some days are actually decent.
Best/Worst Moment This Week: Not sure if it's a Best moment but finally feeling well enough to clean the house!
Have You Told Friends & Family: Yes.
Miss Anything: Having energy, not being worn out at the end of the day.
Movement: I'm getting nice shots to the ribs when I lay on my side...such a weird feeling.
Food Cravings: None really.  I had zero appetite while I was sick so now I'm just eating to regain the weight I lost while sick.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: Sometimes a cooked chicken breast just gets to me...weird and random.
Have You Started to Show Yet: Starting to get uncomfortable.
Baby Is A: BOY!
Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on comfortably.
Belly Button In or Out: In but it seems like the top wants to pop out any second and the bottom is still laying low.  It's weird.
Happy or Moody: I've been seriously irritable lately with having been sick for over 3 weeks.  It's draining physically (obviously) and mentally.
Labor Symptoms: Still lots of Braxton Hicks but everything else appears to be good!
Looking Forward To: The weather actually acting like it's fall.  Seriously...what the heck is up with temps being 90 lately?!?

No comments