Fall Fashions for All

So we all know I've been looking forward to fall for months now; it's my favorite season hands down.  While I'll be dressing a little differently this year as opposed to last (hello preggo weight gain and booty galore), I've still got a few things that will be getting Selah and I through the glorious fall months.


| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

1) I was hunting for some new, dressier brown boots for awhile and these are so perfect!  I was worried they'd be a little tall for knee high boots but they're exactly what I was looking for and with the red zipper and gold studs on back, they're quickly becoming my new favorites.
2) I love hoodies.  Who doesn't really though?  That being said, you have to be careful about hoodies making you look like some slobby college student if that's all you're ever in so I was looking for a hoodie that was not only long enough to wear over leggings but had a little something extra.  The little pop of leopard print in the hood is just enough to dress it up a little and not so much that the husband will start calling me Janice a la Friends.
3) I foresee a lot of leggings in my future this winter.  They're cute, comfy and will be sucking in all that post partum baby weight until I can get back to working out.  So why not this cute camo pair and add a simple black sweater of it?
4) I was purusing eBay recently (no big shocker there) and saw this really cute faux down jacket.  The big fur hood and cable knit sweater accents make it more than just a plain ol' down jacket.  Now if I could only justify bringing it home with the slight jacket hoarding issue I have.

 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

1) Trying to find cute, fashionable things for Selah while not breaking the bank can be difficult at times.  I like her to look cute (what mom doesn't) but I have a fundamental issue with spending $80 on a single pair of pants for her.  So when I saw these boots online, I couldn't add them to my shopping cart quick enough.  
2 & 3) Both of these are going to be part of her outfit for family/maternity pictures next month.  I bought the jacket earlier in the spring and while it was a tad big at the time, I'm hoping it looks okay for photos.  And at least I know she'll get to wear it for awhile.
4) I'm thinking this shirt needs to be part of the winter wardrobe stat.  Little girls in buffalo plaid...can't get much cuter I don't think.


| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

1) I already know that dressing a boy is going to be much different than dressing a girl but I'm going to try to go with it.  Since the little man will be coming in (hopefully) December, he's definitely going to be needing a hat for when we go out.  I've never been a big fan of the fleece hats and since I can't knit to save my life, this hat is perfect.
2) This little outfit by Carter's is so cute!  I love little boy sweaters!  I think he'll be rocking fisherman sweaters during the colder months.
3) Plaid button down with chambray roll-up sleeves.  'Nuff said.
4) I saw this cardigan onesie before we'd found out we were having a boy but I can say for certain that at some point, our little guy will be wearing this for some sort of photo session.

No comments