Mama Fashion : Jewelry Picks

Since becoming a mom, my fashion sense (if you want to call it 'sense') has changed a little.  No, you will never catch me in a pair of sweatpants outside of the house.  Will. Not. Happen.  Yoga pants...yes.  Sweatpants...never.  I stopped wearing necklaces and earrings for months while a certain small person was loving ripping them off my neck or out of my ears.  Now that she's out of that stage, I decided it was time to vamp up my jewelry 'wardrobe', if you will, but I wasn't about to spend a ton of money doing it.  Is it possible to get nice-looking jewelry without breaking the bank?  Heck yeah it is!  Here are some of my favorite items I've gotten in lately, most of which are from my trusty sidekick, eBay as usual.

Again, all the ones I got from eBay came from China and if you're ok with waiting a few extra days, I think the price is well worth it :)

This beauty is under $5.50 and was surprisingly well made.  It's item #56.

Didn't even notice this one had rhinestones on it until it came and it's such a pretty shade of corals...and under $5!  Item #17.


A little bit o' pearls...some gold...can't go wrong.  And this one is under $4!  Item #7.

A blog that I follow, Willow Way, showed these awesome druzy earrings from a super cute Etsy shop, Mia Earrings, and I just knew I had to pick up some for myself.  How cute are these earrings?
They're like black, sparkly rocks.  Just perfect enough to dress ya up a little :)

So there ya go...being a mom doesn't mean looking like a jewelry-less schlub or spending a fortune!

No comments