Weekly Pregnancy Updates : 18 Weeks



| Shirt | Pants (similar), (similar) |

So I bought these awesome palazzo pants last year and unfortunately bought them in a size too big and they were all out of the smaller size so they just sat in my closet until now.  They're super comfortable and while I wore 4 inch sandals with them, I was still stepping on about 2" of them.  Apparently you can trim the hem yourself which I find kinda weird because you're chopping part of the design off.  Have yet to decide what to do about that.  First world problems I know.

We moved the crib into the baby's room when we made the big girl bed switch and Selah wanted to check it out for this week's photo.

How Far Along: 18 Weeks (These are a week behind so I'm really 19 weeks this week.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'll just leave it at...I'm within the normal range to gain between 25-35 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Some.  The shirts are still huge and baggy on me and that's just not a good look.
Stretch Marks: No, fingers crossed.
Symptoms: No more morning sickness!  Double fist pump.
Sleep: I've been getting more insomnia which drives me nuts and leaves me exhausted all at the same time.
Best/Worst Moment This Week: Finding out the HOA will allow us to keep our window AC in for the rest of the summer if I get a note from our midwife!
Have You Told Friends & Family: Yes.
Miss Anything: Decent sleep.
Movement: Oh yes...this baby is a mover.
Food Cravings: Still waiting on that Panera but we just discovered a new Panera opened up nearby that may be closer than the other one.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: Nothing this week...fingers crossed.
Have You Started to Show Yet: Yes but not real big changes, at least to my eye anyway.
Baby Is A: Not sure yet...next week!
Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on.
Belly Button In or Out: Still in...barely.
Happy or Moody: We started potty training this week for Miss Selah.  She's doing well but man, is that tiring!
Looking Forward To: Finding out what baby is at the end of next week!

No comments