Weekly Pregnancy Updates : 17 Weeks

 | Shirt | Shorts (similar) | Necklace (#7) |

Please try and control your adoration of how awesome I look in this photo.  In my defense, I was getting ready to paint Selah's bed and didn't want to get paint on something nicer and it was super humid (for Colorado...which is like 40%) and my just-out-of-the-shower hair was not going to air dry nicely.  So this is the awesomeness you get with this week's photo!

How Far Along: 17 Weeks (These are a week behind so I'm really 18 weeks this week.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: So as of now, I'm on track to gain the same amount of weight I did with Selah.  And that's not brag worthy.  What the crap.
Maternity Clothes: The clothes in this photo are maternity.  I'm liking maternity shorts because of how low I tend to carry bebes, elastic waistbands are my friend now.  Maternity tops...they're still way too big on me so I'm still rocking normal shirts.  Except for the one in this photo...I like pink, what can I say.
Stretch Marks: No, fingers crossed.
Symptoms: Pregnancy bladder.  I need to drink a ton of water each day which makes running errands real fun.  I'm no longer concerned with what's on my grocery list...it's 'where is the bathroom?'
Sleep: Can we discuss the insanity that are pregnancy dreams?!?  Seriously, do not try to analyze those dreams!  Wack-o!
Best Worst Moment This Week: Remember that awesome window AC unit I told you about last week?  Exactly one week later, we got that HOA complaint letter.  Let's say, no one is thrilled about it.
Have You Told Friends & Family: Yes.
Miss Anything: Not being a walking furnace.
Movement: Oh yes...this baby is a mover.
Food Cravings: The bulk bucket of peanut butter filled pretzels from Target.  They're the bomb.  Could also be related to that super fun weight gain I mentioned earlier.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick:  Cleaning out spoiled food from the fridge, especially a former favorite Beef 'n Broccoli.
Have You Started to Show Yet: Yes but not real big changes, at least to my eye anyway.
Baby Is A: Not sure yet!
Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on.
Belly Button In or Out: Still in...barely.
Happy or Moody: Minus the HOA letter...pretty good.
Looking Forward To: Finding out what baby is at the end of the month! 

No comments