Weekly Pregnancy Updates : 19 Weeks

| Tank | Cardigan (similar) | Skirt (similar) |
So if you couldn't tell from the picture (or can't read), we found out this week (last week really) that the bun in the oven is a little boy!  To say that we were surprised is a bit of an understatement because I'm pretty sure we'd resigned ourselves to the fact that this one was going to be another girl.  However, the ultrasound and a few very obvious photos proved otherwise.  I had a couple days where I was a little daunted by the thought of having a boy because as I put it, "I don't know what to do with a boy!"  But I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough ;)

How Far Along: 19 Weeks (These are a week behind so I'm really 20 weeks this week.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still on the high end of normal but whatever.  I'm sure I have a few weight gain induced melt downs in my future.
Maternity Clothes: I'd say they make up 20% of my wardrobe; still wearing regular clothes.
Stretch Marks: No, fingers crossed.
Symptoms: No more morning sickness!  Double fist pump.
Sleep: That dang pregnancy nasal congestion is still here.  As is the insomnia.  Thank goodness for naps.
Best/Worst Moment This Week: Finding out baby is a boy!
Have You Told Friends & Family: Yes.
Miss Anything: Decent sleep.
Movement: Oh yes...this baby is a mover.
Food Cravings: Still waiting on that Panera Mac 'n Cheese.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick: Cleaning out the crock pot from last night's ribs was almost too much for me.  So gross.
Have You Started to Show Yet: Definitely not a food baby anymore.
Baby Is A: Boy!
Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on.
Belly Button In or Out: Still in...barely.
Happy or Moody: Pretty happy but ya know, little hormonal 'moments' (that's the nicest way to put them) happen here and there.
Looking Forward To: Fall.  It's cooled down here a bit but I'm still praying for an early fall.  I'm ready for boots and sweaters. And pumpkin patches.

No comments